Buttery, sweet and crunchy roasted pecans with a dash of cinnamon and salt. Your taste buds will smile as you indulge in some nutrient dense, vitamin packed goodness with an aroma of the “holiday season.”
Here we go…
- 3 cups raw unsalted pecan halves
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Heat for 30-45 seconds until butter is completely melted.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the buttery mixture over the pecans in another bowl. Mix everything together until all the pecans are well coated.
- Place the pecans on parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes. Let cool before serving.