These savory chicken tenders are sauteed in butter, smothered in freshly chopped garlic and garnished with parsley.
They can be paired with eggs for breakfast or topped on a bed of leafy mixed greens for a healthy lunch.
Pair these buttery tenders with some healthy steamed veggies and you got yourself a nutrient-dense protein choice that completes any meal of the day.
Cheers to that!
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 2 TBSP grass-fed butter
- 3 cloves freshly chopped garlic
- 1 TBSP freshly chopped parsley
- Garlic salt + pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fry the chicken tenderloins on both sides until golden brown.
- Add the chopped garlic and parsley and cook for an additional few minutes.
- Place the chicken on a seperate plate and garnish with more of the freshly chopped garlic and parsley.